Egan’s Opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic Dispensing Optician or Trainee DO to work in our busy city centre store.
The ideal person will have a very strong Optical skill set in being able to dispense to all levels, with confidence and professionalism. Equally this person must be great at selling, dealing with customers and building a good rapport with everyone that comes to the store with a friendly and welcoming approach. In addition to the main customer facing duties there will be some admin and reception tasks together with ad hoc requirements. This person will be a hard working dynamic individual who is well spoken and well presented with a strong and friendly personality.
As a Dispensing Optician or Trainee DO your duties will include:
- Working closely with the store team, supporting both the practice manager and optometrist.
- Dealing with product ordering, customer appointments and follow ups.
- Maintaining store/product appearance and customer wellbeing. This is a full time role including Saturdays with typical working hours between 9am to 5.30pm
- If this role sounds of interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 4277655 for more information.
- You must have previous Optical experience to be considered for this role and be well presented with a flair for fashion.